Grinding and dispersing are important process steps in many branches of industry. Especially wet grinding and dispersing become more and more influence on producing chemicals, pharmaceuticals, ceramics, minerals and so on. The 6th International Symposium on “Wet Grinding and Dispersing” explains a lot of details for the design and optimisation of milling and dispersing processes in different types of industry and research.
In this booklet you will find abstracts and papers (CD included) covering the following themes:
- New developments in grinding and dispersing
- Milling, dispersing and stabilization of nano-particles
- New development of grinding media and their application
- New industrial applications of grinding and dispersing processes
- Simulation methods like discrete element modelling
In addition to the Symposium an exhibition shows latest developments in grinding and dispersing techniques as well as measurement devices. The contact information for the presenting companies is given inside this book.